NO SUPPORT !
Wanna see how this extension will benefit you? Click the demo link below!
Basic - Sandbox Demo
Professional - Sandbox Demo
Messy inventory drives you crazy? Get rid of that with Inventory Management Rebuilt. Inventory Management Rebuilt not only enables you get a grip on your stocks but helps you do it with ease. Spend less time on counting stocks and more time selling them with Magestore Inventory Management Rebuilt.
1. Better look, easier navigation
The rebuilt inventory management extension is Magento 2 function on Magento 1 platform. It is divided into 6 sections just like Magento 2 version, including Stock Listing, Stock Control, Prediction, Transfer Stock, Stock Transfer History and Settings. It does not just look nice and neat, but it's also easier to navigate. Specific functions are displayed in the drop-down menu in the top navigation bar, which enables users to locate the desired function within seconds.
2. Stock Listing:
Stocks in warehouse: The rebuilt inventory Management is more informative and more organized. Data are still presented in list, but much clearer. If you want to see more details about Shell Location and Stock Movement, click View More. A pop-up window will tell you exactly where the item is or where the item is delivered to, which allows your staff to locate the item swiftly.
Any item is specified by three types of quantity:
- quantity in warehouse(s)
- quantity to ship
- available quantity
Non-warehouse products: When a product is saved without being assigned to a specific warehouse, it will be automatically moved to non-warehouse product section in primary warehouse. Warehouse information of these products can be edited and updated later.
Manage warehouse: Listing, adding, editing and deleting warehouse is a must for an inventory management extension. This rebuilt version record a warehouse according to 5 information tabs:
- general information: basic data of a warehouse, including name, contact, location, etc.
- stock on hand: existing products in the warehouse
- stock movement: stock in and out the warehouse
- warehouse permission: deciding who can view what
- dashboard: summary of the warehouse for the last 30 days like sales report, best-sellers, stock on hand, etc.
3. Stock control
Stock adjustment: errors when registering data is unavoidable, but it's the ability to fix it quickly and promptly that counts. Inventory Management Rebuilt allows you to do just that. You can choose a specific item, adjust the quantity and save. Or you can adjust figures by uploading a CSV file if there are too many items to be adjusted. All data is adjusted in seconds.
Stock-taking: You always have to check your physical warehouse to make sure the figures registered in the system match the real stocks in the warehouse. Inventory management rebuilt assists you in this process. After counting, a list of updated quantity will show up and changes are only applied after your confirmation.
Supply Needs Prediction: What to restock? When to do it? And how many? These questions give you a headache? Forget it, because Inventory management rebuilt will take care of that for you. The extension will contemplate the number of products for re-ordering based on sales records over a chosen period of time (changeable in settings)
Low Stock Alert: Low stock alert is already available in the previous version. However, in this new inventory management, you can set alarm for low stocks not only by one but many conditions. You can even choose the low-stock threshold type: by quantity or by days. An email will be sent to you to notify you when an item is running low. All notifications will be recorded in the Low Stock Notifications section. You can even set specific rules for specific products.
5. Stock Transferring:
Stock Transferring helps you keep track of a product in and out any warehouse: on its way from warehouse A to warehouse B, or from warehouse A to an external location. Admin can check so see whether the product is sent or received. The transfer records are divided into 4 separate history records so that admins can keep track of product movement more easily.
1. The rebuilt Inventory Management for Magento 1 and the old Inventory Management are two separate extensions. Wanna see how they are different? Check this out: Feature Comparison Notes (hyperlink)
2. You want to migrate data from the original Inventory Management to the rebuilt? Keep the old edition while installing the rebuilt one, data will automatically transferred to the new extension. You can remove the old extension after the migration is finished.
3. The rebuilt Inventory Management v1.x is compatible with Web POS v3.x for Magento 1. Please consider if you want to upgrade from the old to the rebuilt one
4. Magmi, M2E Pro integration will be updated in later version.
FULL FEATURE LIST
Newly Improved Interface
• Optimize UI/UX design
• Automatically run data convert from Magento to IM for the first time installing
Transfer Stock Management
• Able to send stock from a warehouse and automatically subtract its Qty. (Pro Feature)
• Able to receive stock for a warehouse and automatically increase its Qty. (Pro Feature)
• Conveniently import a list of products & Qty. by CSV files when sending/requesting stock (Pro Feature)
• Allow to transfer composite products (configurable, bundle & grouped) to other warehouses (New)
• Require reason(s) to send & request stock (Pro Feature)
• Separate the delivery stock and receiving stock activities (New)
• Allow to direct transfer stocks (New)
• Validate admin permission when creating stock receipt & stock sending (Pro Feature)
• Automatically send notification email to admin users after stock receipt/sending is created (Pro Feature)
• Allow to transfer stock from/to external location (New)
• Providing stock sending history, stock request history,.. (Pro Feature)
Stock Taking With Ease
• Can view & filter stocktaking history on 1 single grid with created date, warehouse, status
• Separate the stock taking activity into 5 clear steps: general information, prepare products, stock counting, complete data entry & complete stock taking (New)
• Record & submit counted physical Qty. in warehouses for manager's approval
• Check admin permission to create/edit stocktakes
• Require reason(s) for stocktaking
• Allow to import counted Qty. by using CSV file
• Able to re-entry data after completed data entry (New)
• Able to download the difference list after completed stock-taking (New)
• Can create a new stock adjustment to correct qty in warehouse of products
Stock Prediction & Low Stock Notification (Featured)
• Allow to create unlimited rules to generate the low stock notifications (New)
• Show low stock notifications for warehouses or/and the whole system on the Inventory Management panel
• Automatically send emails to notify warehouse managers about low stock products
• Filter all products in low stock level when clicking on the notifications
• Allow setting the threshold Qty. of specific products to get low stock notifications
• Use Cron Jobs to automatically update low stock notifications on schedule
• Allow settings specific time(s) to get low stock notifications
• Able to get frequent updates on daily/monthly basis
• Record all low stock notification logs to review details later
• Predict supply needs of products for a specific future period
• Filter supply needs by warehouse and supplier
• Provide APIs to integrate with external systems (get & update stocks in warehouses) (New)
• Integrate with Rebuilt Web POS for Magento 1
Stock Listing Management
• Manage all products in 1 single grid with 3 types of quantity: Qty. in warehouse, Available Qty. & Qty. to ship
• Allow to edit in-line Qty. of products in each warehouse (Pro Feature)
• Allow to edit in-line Shelf Location of products in each warehouse (Pro Feature)
• Create unlimited warehouses according to your physical warehouses or physical stores (Pro Feature)
• Show Qty of products & total SKUs of each warehouse (Pro Feature)
• Allow to choose a warehouse view to filter inventory product data by warehouse (Pro Feature)
• Manage products and their Qty. in each warehouse
• Manage Qty. of configurable, bundle and grouped products by their individual option or component (as simple products)
• Manage composite products (configurable, bundle & grouped) in warehouse (New)
• Manage non-warehouse products (New)
• Display data about sales, best sellers & on-hand stock on each warehouse's dashboard (Pro Feature)
• Support to add products to warehouse when using importing products feature of Magento core
• Manage & check permissions of different admin accounts per warehouse
• Allow to link Magento store view to a warehouse, then filter products & stocks on Magento front store by linked warehouse (New)
Adjust Stock & View Stock History
• Update Qty. of products in mass & keep track of them via stock adjustment records
• Can view & filter stock adjustments on 1 single grid
• Can quickly update Qty. of products in warehouse right on the stock listing grid
• Check admin permission when adjusting stock
• Require reason(s) when adjusting stock
• Can import products list via CSV file or choose products manually to adjust stock
• Can save stock adjustments in Pending status before changing Qty. of products
• Can save & confirm stock adjustments instantly
• Record history of all stock adjustments with Qty. before and after being adjusted
Stock Movement Management
• Record all stock movements and changed Qty. of each SKU in each warehouse (Advanced)
• Provide tracking URL to view history of each stock movement activity, such as: adjust stock, transfer stock, sales shipment, credit memo, etc (New)
Sales Order Process
• Allow setting a default warehouse to temporarily subtract stock allocating in sales orders (Pro Feature)
• Allow to choose which warehouses to ship products when creating shipments for sales orders (Pro Feature)
• Suggest to create new stock request of lack items in need-to-ship order (New)
• Allow to view shipped warehouse in shipment (Pro Feature)
• Allow to choose which warehouses to return items when creating credit memo for sales orders (Pro Feature)
• Auto create a stock adjustment if refund item without return to stock (New)
• Can view returned warehouse in credit memo (New)
• Support multi-currencies and multi-languages (Hot)
• 100% Open source
• License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
• Easy to install and configure
• User-friendly interface
We provide free support for the first year. From the second year, customers can renew support services at $50 per year for each extension.
Magestore Support Ticket System: https://magestore.zendesk.com