Product Enquiry Pro
Product Enquiry Pro (a.k.a. QuoteUp) for WooCommerce, bridges the gap between the potential customer and the product owner. The plugin provides a shopper the option to inquire about or request a quote for products in your store. This inquiry or quote request is sent to the product owner, who can then reply or send a quote, to convert an unsure visitor into a sale! It is a complete 'Enquiry' and 'Quotation' System, which enables a Woo store owner to manage enquiries and quotations with ease.
- Enquiry Button on Shop PageInterested customers can make a quick inquiry right from the shop, instead of having to navigate to an individual product page.
- Enquiries in DashboardEvery inquiry made will be notified via email and will be stored in a database accessible from your dashboard.
- Customizable Enquiry FormAdd your own fields into the inquiry form, or change the existing fields, by using a dynamic filter provided on each field.
- Multiple Product Enquiry OptionCustomers can add multiple WooCommerce products to an enquiry cart, and inquire about several products at once.
- Inquiry Reply OptionWebsite admins can reply to an inquiry right from the admin panel, by a reply option provided for every inquiry.
- Selectively Display Enquiry ButtonThere is an option provided on every product to selectively display the enquiry button on the product or shop page.
- Hide 'Add to Cart' ButtonDo not want users to purchase the product but want them to inquire instead? There is an option provided on every Add/Edit Product Page to selectively hide the "Add to Cart" button.
- Style Enquiry Dialog & ButtonStyle the enquiry button and dialog colors, font colors, as per your preference, or use your default theme settings. There is also an option provide to add your custom CSS.
- Quick Quote CreationFor quote requests received, you can edit product quantities and price to generate custom quotes for customers
- Auto-Generate Quote PDFOnce you create a quote, a Quote PDF is auto-generated. You can mail this document to the customer to close a sale
- Quote Resend OptionA customer has the option to accept or reject a quote. Quotes that are not accepted can be edited and resent to the customer.