Try demo online now to see how this extension can benefit your store!
SANDBOX BACK-END DEMO
Sometimes, managing a lot of information about all the products is very difficult.There are various problems you have to deal with such as numerous purchase order from customers, the product flow from suppliers to warehouse, quotations, supplier list, price lists and so on…Therefore, the store owner has to decide a lot of things. And it’s becoming harder than ever.
Now with help of Purchase Management Extension, it can blow your burden away. Purchase Management for Magento 1 aims to provide a comprehensive solution for a retailer’s business. This extension will ease the process of managing suppliers, quotations, and purchase orders, keeping things neat and tidy.
Eager to know more? Let's check!
HOW PURCHASE MANAGEMENT FOR MAGENTO BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS?
Besides you have to manage orders from customers, managing the product flow from suppliers to warehouses is the important factor of your hit. Supplier Management for Magento 1 now can help to deal with this issue – keep products transferred smoothly from suppliers stock to your warehouses. How does it work? Let’s check some highlights!
The Magento Purchase Order module allows you to manage all your suppliers easily. Each supplier comes with Supplier Name, Supplier Code, Contact Email and Status. You can click to edit the detail of each one. Besides, you can change the status or delete suppliers one by one or in bulk.
In order to assign products to suppliers, you can import multiple products with a CSV file from your computer. If you are not clear about the format of the CSV file, you can download our sample file.
This is a page where you can import and manage all pricelist of the supplier with information including Product SKU, Product Name, Supplier, Minimal Qty, Purchase Price, Start Date, End Date. In order to add pricelist into the system, you click to Import Pricelist button, choose a CSV file from your computer, then click on Import button.
You can remove the pricelist one by one or mass remove. Besides, in order to update the pricelist, you select the pricelist you want to update, change information of the pricelist, then click to Mass Update button.
Managing quotation becomes easy when quotations from all suppliers are laid down in one table. You can search, filter and sort quotations by one or multiple conditions.
There are 5 ways to add/update products in a quotation: manually from all suppliers’ products, from a low stock product list, from supplier needs product list, from back order product list and via a CSV file. You will never forget to refill stock in need.
You can send quotation emails to suppliers right in the system only with one click.
Manage and record quotations offline by exporting the quotation list into either CSV or Excel XML file.
Purchase Order Management
Many retailers find purchase orders hard to manage. Forget this pain with Purchase Order management feature for Magento. In our extension, you can generate a new purchase order manually in 5 ways: from the supplier’s products, from a low stock/ out of stock product list, from supplier need product list, from back order product list and via a CSV file. Alternatively, you can directly convert a quotation into a purchase order to minimize the errors.
All helpful tools to manage the products in your purchase order are here. You can mark products as received, return products to suppliers, create invoices and transfer products to warehouse(s). Please note that you can complete or cancel purchase orders at any time. However, after canceling an order, you cannot receive, refund products or complete it. Moreover, if you have completed a purchase order, you cannot cancel it, receive or refund products but still can transfer products into warehouses.
Managing purchase order has been made easy. You can see a clear status of each purchase order, whether it is pending for delivery, processing or completed. You can pick up to continue with your outstanding order anytime.
Purchase Management allows you to view, create or delete payment methods and payment terms for purchase orders.
Full Feature List
- Manage the supplier list with summarized information: Supplier Name, Supplier Code, Contact Email, Status
- Create/edit a supplier with information: Supplier information, Mailing Address, Product List (SKU, supplier SKU, cost, discount, tax) and Pricelist
- Import products to the supplier with a CSV file (HOT)
- Manage the pricelist for each supplier (Featured)
- Remove the pricelist for each product
- Mass remove or mass update the pricelist of the supplier (Featured)
- Import pricelist easily with a CSV file (HOT)
- View the list of quotations on the website and their information
- Search, filter and sort the list of quotation on one or multiple conditions (Featured)
- Export the list of quotations to CSV or XML files
- Generate a new quotation with related information in the quotation listing page
- 5 ways to add/update products to a quotation: manually from all suppliers’ products, from low stock product list, from supplier needs product list, from back order product list and via a CSV file (HOT)
- Send a quotation email to the suppliers
Purchase Order (PO)
- View the list of POs on the website and their information
- Search, filter and sort the list of POs on one or multiple conditions (Featured)
- Export the list of PO information to CVS or XML files
- Create a new PO with related information in the quotation listing page
- Convert a quotation to PO (Featured)
- 5 ways to add/update products to a PO: manually from all suppliers’ products, from low stock product list, from supplier needs product list, from back order product list and via a CSV file (HOT)
- Confirm or cancel a PO
- Send a confirmation request for a PO to suppliers
- Receive/refund products in a PO
- Transfer received products to warehouse (HOT)
- View the shortfall item list of a PO
- Print a PO as a PDF file
- View activity log (history) of a PO
- Mark a PO as Complete at any time
- View the list of PO from a supplier
- View/create/delete payment methods and payment terms for POs
- 100% open source
- License Certificate valid for 01 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
We provide free support for the first year. From the second year, customers can renew support services at $50 per year for each extension.
Magestore Support Ticket System: https://magestore.zendesk.com
Installation Fee: $50