Solstice comes with complete theme documentation, available here:
Get a FREE Bonus with purchase:
WordPress User Guide.pdf - A detailed walkthrough of how to use WordPress. Includes screenshots and instructions showing how to add new pages/posts, edit existing pages/posts, add images, and manage categories.
Solstice is a responsive WordPress theme. The clean, modern, and minimal design makes it perfect for any kind of blogging, creative, service-based, business, or nonprofit use. It’s fully responsive and has been optimized for tablet and mobile platforms. It also is retina optimized to look incredible on high definition displays. It comes with Featured Videos, a Testimonials page, a filtered Portfolio, a gorgeous homepage slider, and Post Formats. Featuring the WordPress Customizer, Solstice is amazingly easy to customize. Change colors, use Google Fonts, add custom CSS, and more. The homepage is fully customizable, with the option to use or hide many features. You can also choose from multiple header layout options--choose the one that works best for you! Additionally, Solstice has a Call to Action feature that makes it easy to direct customers to your event, product, or newsletter signup. Make your next website project easy to realize and eye catching with the flexible and adaptive features of Solstice.
Solstice is 100% compatible with WordPress 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, & 4.9.
Solstice comes with complete theme documentation, available here:
Full Feature List:
- Responsive design – layout adjusts the display accordingly across all screen sizes and devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile)
- Retina optimized – show off graphics on high density displays
- Customizer – See your changes live before committing to them–the WordPress Customizer makes changing many features of the site as easy as clicking a button
- Custom logo upload
- Call to Action bar – custom text and button on every page/post
- Custom CSS – Add custom CSS as needed to completely stylize every aspect of the site
- Custom colors – Easily change colors for any of the following site features: Background, Font, Headings, Menu, Menu Hover, Links, Links Hover, Buttons, Buttons Hover, Footer Widget, Footer
- Custom fonts – Use any Google Font to customize body text and heading text
- Multiple Header Layout Options – Choose from any of the following header layout options: Logo on top (with navigation below), Navigation on top (with logo below), Single Row (with logo to the left and navigation to the right)
- Social icons in footer – optional icons that can link to social networks of choice–use only the ones you want: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, Vine, Bloglovin’, Map, RSS, Email, and a Custom link
- Customize footer text
- Support for Jetpack Tile Galleries & Carousel – Easily make beautiful mosaic gallery layouts with a pop-up lightbox carousel
- Compatible with the Menu Social Icons plugin – Easily add links and icons to your favorite social networks
- Localization – Includes a .po template file for theme translation
- Theme Documentation – Instructions for how to install and customize the theme to your website.
All sections of the homepage are optional and can easily be turned on/off as needed.
- Homepage Slider – full width cover images with optional text and link
- Optional Single Image in place of Slider – single full width cover images with optional text and link if a slider is not needed/wanted
- Optional Single Video in place of Slider – full width cover video if a slider is not needed/wanted
- Homepage Featured Pages – highlight any 3 pages of your website such as About, Services, and Contact
- Homepage Welcome Message – greet your visitors to your website with the welcome message area
- Homepage Featured Posts – select from any Post Category, or simply display your most recent posts
- Homepage Sidebar – display a sidebar alongside your Homepage Featured Posts
- Homepage Additional Content – add any additional content to the homepage such as a welcome message, images, or SEO focused content
- Page Templates – choose from Default, Blog, Full Width, Homepage, Portfolio, or Testimonial
- Portfolio Page – show off your projects and/or artwork in a grid filterable by skill
- Testimonials Page – show off praise from people who have loved working with you
- Unique Page Sidebar – display a unique widget sidebar for Pages and a different one for Posts
- Editor Styles – the visual editor has imported styles to look very similar to the published page
- Page Featured Image – Display a featured image on pages
- Page Featured Video – Display a featured video on pages
- Excerpts vs Full Posts – Choose whether to display post excerpts or the full post on blog and blog archive pages
- Post Formats – Choose from any of the following format options when publishing a post: Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image, Quote, Status, or Video
- Post Meta Data – Choose whether to display any combination of the following with every post: Date, Category, Tag, and/or Featured Image
- Author Bio – Included at the bottom of every post and on the author archives page is a place for a short bio
- Editor Styles – the visual editor has imported styles to look very similar to the published post
- Optional Sidebar – Display a full width layout or a sidebar with any post
- Post Featured Image – Display a featured images on posts
- Post Featured Video – Display a featured video on posts
- Comments – threaded comments and highlighted author replies
- Clean Grid Layout – show off your projects and/or artwork in an attractive grid layout. Can be used for any number of scenarios, such as artists, projects, recipes, staff, services, etc.
- Filterable Portfolio – visitors can filter projects by skill to view only the type they wish to see
- Custom Layouts – individual portfolio pages can display content in a variety of custom layouts such as full width or as columns
- Optional Text – images can be displayed on their own or with accompanying text
Simple to use shortcodes can be added to any page, post, portfolio project, or widget.
- Buttons – custom messages, links, colors, and sizes
- Columns – format text into columns of one half, one third, two thirds, or one fourth
Custom widgets to be added to any sidebar or footer widget area.
- About Me – display an image (with optional link) and a short bio
- Social Icons – add links to any of your favorite social networks
- Testimonials – display a random testimonial
Tested and compatible with the following popular plugins:
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Foo Box
Please note: This theme (like all themes on MOJO) is designed to work on hosted installations of WordPress.org only. This theme will not work with WordPress.com sites. Learn more about the difference.