Website speed optimization is the process of making your website loading time and overall site performance better for users and search engines. In 2010, Google started to count website speed as a Ranking Signal.
Today site speed is a MAJOR OnSite SEO factor that needs to be optimized well:
- Having your website speed optimized with us will bring you more opportunity than you ever thought.
- Have more repeated visitors - If you make their first impression count they will visit you again!
- Lower your bounce rate - The faster your site speed, the more people stay on your site.
- Have more sales & conversions - Your site engages the users Better & Faster, they become your customers faster!
- Lower your hosting fees - We make your site faster & smaller, therefore less server resources are consumed.
- Have higher search rankings - Now users coming to your site are well-served, and Google puts you higher in their SERPs!
- We use performance testing tools including Google PageSpeed Tool and Pingdom, a loading time testing tool for all our projects, while using industry standard practices to optimize your website speed.
- Leverage browser caching
- Enabling GZip compression
- Enabling website caching.
- Image optimization, Scaling & Resizing.
- CSS, JS manual combining.
- HTML, CSS & JS manual minification.
- Query strings removal.
- Enabling Keep-Alive & Vary PHP headers.
- Fixing Bad Requests & @import requests.
- Creating CSS image sprites.
- Minimizing number of total requests.
- Asynchronous loading of possible JS.
- Removing unnecessary requests.
- Optimizing order of CSS & JS.
- Install cache plugin
- Optimize WordPress plugins
Got a question? Here are the top #5 questions asked by our potential customers just like you.
What kind of loading time & Google PageSpeed score will I get?
We evaluate every site before working to find what potential we could reach. Since every site is different we need to evaluate every site. Feel free to enquire with your site URL.
Will my site design or functionality be effected by your work?
No! The whole point of website performance is to make it faster without effecting current functionality or design elements.
Exactly what do I receive when I buy your performance optimization service?
Overall site speed and Google PageSpeed score will be boosted to a higher level. Your loading time will be decreased while PageSpeed score will be increased. Before and After performance stats are delivered with screenshots and live results.
What if my site breaks after you worked on my website?
Don't worry for a second, because we have Backups of every file and images we edit on your site manually. If anything goes wrong, we fix it quickly.
What type of sites do you accept for your optimization service?
We work mainly with WordPress websites, but can work on any self-hosted website which has FTP access.
Order Now to make it one of the FASTEST sites in the world!
Any More Questions? Enquire Now!
To get started we will need the following details:
- WordPress Admin Login Information
- FTP/cPanel Login Information