Tuulikki is a theme for everyone, designed for personal and creative use. Thanks to its integrated WooCommerce function, it is also suitable for those wishing to launch a commercial activity.
In creating Tuulikki we were inspired by the minimal, clean Scandinavian style, which hinges upon order, essentially and elegance. Tuulikki’s minimalist design balances rational geometric shapes with gentle soft colors, smooth and fresh fonts.
Discover all the other functions on Tuulikki!
Demo — www.sparrowandsnow.com/tuulikki/demo1
- Featured Posts Slider ( 3 layouts )
- Promo Box
- Create your own shop - WooCommerce Compatible
- 5 Blog Layouts
- 5 Blog Layouts + sidebar
- 5 Header layouts
- WooCommerce Control Panel
- Parallax Header image
- Custom Header Image and Description for Page Category
- Easy control Panel
- Standard Posts ( Featured Image )
- Video Posts
- Gallery Posts
- Music Posts
- Advanced custom fields Pro ( value 100$ )
- Contact Form 7
- WP Instagram Widget
- MailChimp for WordPress
- About Me Widget
- Banner ADV
- Full banner ADV
- Promo Box Widget NEW
- Social Widget
- Latest Post
- Latest Post Big post (custom category)
- Instagram Widget
- Yoast SEO Plugin
- WPML Plugin
- Yummly Recipes
- jQuery Pin It Button For Images
- Translation ready (.po/.mo file is available)
- Extensive Documentation (Online Documentation video and image)
- Demo Content – Import XML file for replicating the demo site.
- Child Theme Included – Support for easy customization, which is not affected by theme updates.
- Free support and updates
THIS LISTING INCLUDES
- Zipped folder with your theme
- Zipped Child theme support
- File installation demo
- Logo PSD
- Access to online documentation ( video and images)
- Once downloaded, you must unzip the file to access the individual theme file you'll need to install the themes. If you receive the missing style.css stylesheet error message, you have not unzipped and will need to do so before uploading the theme.
- This theme is designed to work on hosted installations of WordPress.org only. This theme will not work with WordPress.com sites. Your site must be self-hosted, meaning you must have both a domain and hosting purchased from a hosting company. You will need to speak with your hosting company to ensure that your domain is properly configured to run WordPress.
- Please note that Tuulikki theme is not built on Genesis like our other themes, so it does not require the Genesis framework.
Thanks for checking out Tuulikki!