Valuadd comes with tons of options to build a beautiful website or blog. Add custom tag lines and SEO friendly content to the home page with ease. No fancy learning-curve of page builders, just simple text boxes and widgets that make even a novice an expert. Valuadd has the basic page layouts* for Home Page, Single Posts and Blog/News pages. Clean fonts and very legible metadata fields. Options include title visibility per page type--helps build better SEO content; excerpt length; no script slide-show; footer banner; multiple home page sections to custom configure including video embed, three menus, pitch and bullet list sections, reviews and newsletter sign up, responsive class automatically assigned to images, address, email and phone all get auto placement all included and a banner insert for bottom of page. Backup and restore your options. Contact Us page includes auto map insert and a Full width page template. HTML5 and device responsive. *Blog and single Posts have one right sidebar, Pages have two right sidebars.
Theme instructions and support
Building Your Home Page General Tips
- To start the Home page, simply create a Page named Home (or any name) and select the Template Page Home Page from the Editor Page Attributes > Template. This will now be your Static Home Page. The same can be done for Contact Us Page and Reviews Page and Full Width Page by selecting the Template with that name.
- Any text or images you add to the Home Page in the Editor will show below Partnerships, in the bottom left section of your new homepage.*
- All other components are altered in the Theme Options and in Customizer. Note: Some options, like images, phone, email, etc. are located in the Customizer.
Home page top banner above menu uses img tag wrapped in an anchor link.
- Field 1 can be text or link or .
- Field 2 is (leave blank for text).
- <a href=[ field 1 ] title=[ field 1 ]><img src=[ field 2 ] alt=[ field 1 ] /></a>
Adding Social Links to Menu
Navigate to: Appearance > Menus. Then create your links using the Custom Links panel to left of Menu Structure panel. Save accordingly.
About Hiding Tiles
By hiding titles of posts/pages, your titles can be added from your Editor to give better SEO URLs and puts title where you want it in the article. (Use h1, h2, h3. h3 is pre styled [best choice].) The Editor Title box will be the page name.
Backup & Restore
You can backup your current options and restore it back at a later time. It is recommended to backup your options from time to time if you change some options but would like to keep the old settings as well in case you need it back.
Complete Instructions inside the Theme Options page of Admin Dashboard.
TSW Theme Support is at http://themes.tradesouthwest.com/support/