SJ VicMagz is a responsive and well-structured Joomla template that is ideal for a content news/magazine website with dozens of powerful front-end and back-end features.
SJ VicMagz is built on YT Framework V3 which gives it an immeasurable weight of flexibility and agility. The template comes packed with dozens of advanced in-house modules and intuitive features: k2 component, 4 layout styles, 5 color styles, mega menu, 65+ shortcodes, etc.
Let's explore the Demo and feel more!
YT FRAMEWORK V3
YT Framework makes it very simple for you to build, customize and handle your own website with a wide range of easy tasking features.
HTML5, CSS5, BOOTSTRAP 3 & LESS
SJ VicMagz is built with new web technologies: Bootstrap 3, Awesome Google Font, LESS, CSS3, HTML5 that makes it more powerful and flexible.
FULLY RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
Powered by YT Framework v3, SJ VicMagz will have a great look on any devices: PC, mobile, iPad... or any screen resolution.
5 COLOR STYLES
This template is available with 5 color styles: CreamGold, BloomingDahlia, Russet, Resenity, BerylGreen. Besides, it allows you to fully customize color schemes in the back-end.
With mega menu you can show categories and news with descriptions, images, video and effects… or even add links to any page, static blocks with promotion banners and modules.
65+ USEFUL SHORTCODES
Powered by YT Shortcode v2, SJ VicMagz comes with 65+ useful shortcodes. You can easily build any type of website without coding knowledge required.
- Compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support RTL / LTR language
- Support Boxed, Wide, Framed and Rounded Layouts
- Support responsive layout
- Support Front-end Cpanel for changing Theme, Layout and Reset instantly
- Support 5 Preset Color Styles: CreamGold, BloomingDahlia, Russet, Resenity, BerylGreen
- Support various Font Family as well as Google Fonts
- Support many styles for RESPONSIVE Menu: Mega Menu and Moo Menu
- Allow to set site title, logo and slogan
- Support many extensions
- Typography and various module variations
- Use Lazy Load for handling large images
- HTML5 Validation
- Support SHORTCODES
- Support LESSCSS
- 100% table-less design, based on CSS3
- Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File
- Allow to show OR hide Main Content, with options for showing image types