As a WooCommerce store owner, you might want to set different prices for different customers. percentage and flat discounts can work wonders for special roles like contributor or shop manager. Also, you may have groups of VIP or gold customers for whom you would want to set different prices. Customer loyalty only translates to more sales after all.
How do you get all of this done and that too without having to turn your WooCommerce code inside out?
Customer Specific Pricing Extension for WooCommerce.
Customer Specific Pricing is a WooCommerce extension that helps the store admin to set custom prices for individual customers, roles (subscriber, customer etc) and groups. It will enable you show the customer, role or group only the prices that were set for them, and not your WooCommerce sale or regular prices.
It also allows you to import and export your customer data. You can export a .csv file of all your customers, assign custom prices to the customers, roles or groups and import it directly through the backend so that you could bulk set prices for each customer, role or group without having to do it manually.
In the latest addition to its wide range of features, the plugin received an update that introduced Pricing Manager and quantity based discounts. The pricing manager feature allows the store admin to set custom prices for a certain customers, roles or groups for one or multiple products all at once from a single window. And, the quantity based discount feature lets you set prices for different quantities for a specific user, role or group.
- Customer Specific Pricing: Set different price for each customer.
- User Role Based Pricing: Set different price for each role.
- Group Based Pricing: Set different price for groups.
- Percentage and Flat discounts: Set percentage or flat discounts
- Quantity Based Discounts: Set discounts based on quantity. More the quantity more the discounts
- Unlimited Customer-Price Pairs: No limit to customer-price pairs that the store owner can add.
- Works with WooCommerce Sale Prices: Even if the product has a different sale price, the custom prices set by the store owner for a customer, role or group of customers will be displayed.
- Bulk Import/Export: Import pricing data using csv files and save time.
- Pricing Manager: Manage prices of multiple products for multiple customers, roles or groups from a SINGLE PAGE.