Lifestyle is an intuitive and efficient WordPress theme. It’s created by experienced elite ThemeForest author and thanks to feedback from thousands of users it’s made for real successful websites - it’s SEO friendly, fast, lightweight and intuitive. You’ve helped to make it like that.
You can set backgroud image to match the slider image, featured image, first image from content or any custom image or color. Many fitting options are available.
Lfestyle is built to fulfill requirements of all modern web standards. It’s HTML5 + CSS3 piece of top quality code. It’s optimized for speed and accessibility.
Notice: PHP 5.3+ is required for the theme to work (most hosting have that).
Lifestyle is a responsive theme, which means it adapts to the device on which it's displayed. The theme cares for your content so it looks great on all devices, but you can also decide to show part of a content on one version only and hide on other.
Item includes also WordPress install files with full demo site. So you just install WordPress as usual and it’s already filled with the demo content and all settings identical as on the demo site. You can use it as a base to build your site.
I've won a contest for the best implementation of the WooCommerce plugin.
Lifestyle theme means 100% WooCommerce support + some theme-specific bonuses.
You can have a multi-language site with the Lifestyle theme. Polylang plugin and WPML plugin are fully supported. Additionally, if your WordPress is in English, Spanish, German or Polish, you'll automatically see all theme settings in the dashboard in your language.
Classic or masonry? One column or more? Sidebars? You can customize it individually for each blog (you can have many blogs on one site). Meta data, social buttons, author bio - select what you need. All post formats are also nicely supported (audio, gallery, quote, status, etc...). Each category, tag and author can have specific color, used for example for labels.
There are hundreds of vector and graphic icons (in a few sets) included in the theme and you can upload custom ones to media by yourself, so you can use them the same way as the built-in icons.
If you create website for your clients and you don’t want them to know the theme comes form a marketplace, you can use the reseller mode to change theme’s name, replace credits with yours, etc. It’s totally fine with me.
- 100% Responsive Theme (on or off)
- Retina Ready (ultra-high resolution images support)
- Boxed or open layout
- Powerful Theme Options
- Any size of a site (and still full responsiveness)
- Unlimited sidebars (of any width)
– left sidebar
– right sidebar
– no sidebar (full width page)
- Bright or dark color scheme
- Any site leading color
- Advanced header options
– fixed to top option
– left or centered logo
– top bar
– many menus
– social media icons
- Translation ready (.po/.mo) + 4 full theme translations included:
- Multi-languages (full Polylang and WPML plugin support)
- Contact form (+ Contact Form 7 plugin support)
- Child theme ready (includes dummy child theme)
– many filters for better control
- Images slider
- Slider plugins supported, for example:
– LayerSlider by kreatura
– Master Slider by averta
– Revolution Slider by themepunch
- Super Tabs
- Custom backgrounds (global or for individual pages)
- Audio and video support (self-hosted or embedded)
- Threaded Comments
- Advanced blog options
– classic or masonry layouts
– post formats (image, video, audio, quote, status, ...)
– customizable meta (tags, permailink, categories, comments count, ...)
– customizable social media buttons (Like, Tweet, +1, Pin, Linked in)
– optional author box
- Categories colors
- Tags colors
- Authors colors
- Customize each page individually
- Customize each category individually
- Customize each page type individually
- FAQ Page
- About page
- Contact page
- 404 Page
- Advanced Menus
– 7 menu locations + language menu
– mega menu
– icons in menus
- Advanced Typography Options
– customize any font on a site
– create unlimited font presets to use anywhere on a site
– Google Fonts, standard fonts, or upload your custom font
- Option to hide / show part of a content on mobile or desktop devices
- Many content effects and styles
– text highlights
– message boxes (closable or permanent)
– lists with icons
- Twitter widget
- Flickr widget
- Facebook Page widget
- Social media widget
- Contact form widget
- Page content widget
- Portfolio widget
- Custom favicon
- Custom copyright text
- Google Analytics Field
- Custom CSS/JS field
- Unbranded WordPress-style theme options
- Demo content import (XML file)
- Well organized, HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO optimized code
- Free lifetime updates
I've used the following resources to built the theme:
JSColor, Fancybox, Slippry, tipsy, imagesLoaded, Selectivizr, minify, oauth, Entypo pictograms, Font Awesome, Koloria Icons Pack by Andy Gongea, pc.de Essen Icon Pack, Flag Icons by GoSquared
If you like my work