The perfect plugin to manage subscriptions via email from your website.
Most of the solutions available for capturing emails are usually very complicated options to implement and maintain. In addition to very expensive, with monthly subscription plans, etc.
Thanks to this plugin you will save money and time since it is a single payment solution with no additional costs.
To test the form you can do it by clicking in the Live Demo.
Remove yourself from features you do not need, which only slow down your website. The required assets are only loaded on the pages that are necessary. All calls are made using AJAX to avoid having to reload the page.
The plugin works correctly with any theme since it does not depend on jQuery.
Your data will be always with you.
The data you collect from your readers, will be saved in your database and nobody but you will have access to it.
Export users data with a single click.
Exports all the relevant information of the registered users or only of those that you need. You can filter which users to export according to their role, subscription status, the origin of their subscription or those that are within a specific range of dates.
The filters can be combined to export just the information you need.
Once you have installed the add-on, go to the users' table, and you will see that you have new powerful filters.
Filter the subscribers by their status, origin or by the registration date thanks to the integrated date selector.
HOW TO USE
The plugin includes two modules. One form to subscribe and another to unsubscribe.
Thanks to the new editor of Gutenberg it is very easy to add them. You should simply add in the module dedicated to shortcodes something similar to this:
[subscription_form privacy_page_url="3" button_text="Send" placeholder_text="E-mail" legal_text="This is a test message."]
[unsubscribe_form button_text="Send" placeholder_text="E-mail" legal_text="This is a test message."]
If you have the Visual Composer plugin, you will have at your disposal two modules which makes all even easier.
If your theme supports widgets you can add a form anywhere they can be added.
- Select a page of your website to redirect the user once confirmation of the subscription via email is accepted.
- Select a page of your website to redirect the user when a subscription is canceled.
- You can receive alerts via email each time a user subscribes to you web.
- To complete the GDPR, the plugin generates a .log file where everything related to the management of subscribed emails is saved by having a button (in the settings) to download this file in case it is needed.
- Customize at your whim the confirmation email that the user will receive.
Forget paying monthly for expensive services that offers features you don't need. With subscriptions you have everything you need in your WordPress installation and without having to depend on third party services.
You may message us via the marketplace support forum where you purchased the plugin.
The plugin will continue to receive updates to stay ahead and offer the highest quality.
- The forms are totally responsive so do not worry about the space. These will adapt.
- All the strings are located so that they can be translated very easily to the language you want.
- The plugin is fully compatible with the WordPress multisite system so users can subscribe independently on any site in a multisite.
- The plugin has been designed to be accessible to visually impaired users following the recommendations of the W3C web accessibility initiative.
*Within the support does not include the realization of tailored features.
*For the correct functioning of the plugin it is necessary to have at least PHP 7 running the server.
Current plugin version is: v2.6.0