PLEASE, LEARN HOW TO INSTALL AND SET UP THE THEME HERE
Mods is an elegant, trendy & alluring Fashion Clothes Store WordPress Theme. It is crafted for modern fashion boutique, online clothing shop, lingerie company & accessories retailer services firm. Also, it fits handmade clothing sale agency and handcrafted suit production bureau or any other eCommerce business related site (for example footwear or handbags).
It will definitely fit fashion magazine, personal stylist website, lifestyle & beauty blog.
Fashion Store WordPress Theme features
✔️ 6 ultra modern homepage layouts
✔️ Full Woo-commerce store compatibility
✔️ Beautiful sectioned menu
✔️ Social media friendly design
✔️ Outstanding gallery & blog post layouts
Fashion Blog & Store WordPress Theme plugins
Primary features here are WPBakery Page Builder compatibility (aka Visual Composer, which we think is better than Elementor), Woo-commerce, WPML, Revolution Slider.
The Mods theme is fully responsive and 100% Retina and SEO ready.
Mods' Key Features
- Modern, Flexible, Clean!
- WordPress 4+ Tested and Approved!
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE11+
- One-Click demo installation
- 6 Homepage Layouts
- 2 Menu Styles
- Enable/Disable Multi-Functional User Panel
- 2 Footer Styles
- 3 Blog Styles
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Navigation Options:
- 3 Menu Types: Standard Upper Menu, Double Menu, Hide Menu, Drop-down menu
- Setting Inheritance and Override System
- Shortcode Builder
- WPBakery Page Builder compatibility
- Custom Theme Options Panel
...and many more!
- Localized: .po & .mo files included
- Popular Posts
- Recent Posts
- Recent Reviews
- Top 10
- Social Icons
- Content Slider
- HTML code integrated into the theme meets the best SEO approaches
- The theme support compatibility with “All on One SEO Pack” & “SEO by Yoast”
- Performance Optimization
- Two variants of icon display: Fontello Icon set and Images Icons
- Google web fonts
Great Professional Support
And many more that we might have forgotten to mention…
Jorgen Grotdal – wonderful graphic artist!