Product Enquiry Pro
Product Enquiry Pro (a.k.a. QuoteUp) for WooCommerce, bridges the gap between the potential customer and the product owner. The plugin provides a shopper the option to inquire about or request a quote for products in your store. This inquiry or quote request is sent to the product owner, who can then reply or send a quote, to convert an unsure visitor into a sale! It is a complete 'Enquiry' and 'Quotation' System, which enables a Woo store owner to manage enquiries and quotations with ease.
- Enquiry Button on Shop Page Interested customers can make a quick inquiry right from the shop, instead of having to navigate to an individual product page.
- Enquiries in Dashboard Every inquiry made will be notified via email and will be stored in a database accessible from your dashboard.
- Customizable Enquiry Form Add your own fields into the inquiry form, or change the existing fields, by using a dynamic filter provided on each field.
- Multiple Product Enquiry Option Customers can add multiple WooCommerce products to an enquiry cart, and inquire about several products at once.
- Inquiry Reply OptionWebsite admins can reply to an inquiry right from the admin panel, by a reply option provided for every inquiry.
- Selectively Display Enquiry Button There is an option provided on every product to selectively display the enquiry button on the product or shop page.
- Hide 'Add to Cart' Button Do not want users to purchase the product but want them to inquire instead? There is an option provided on every Add/Edit Product Page to selectively hide the "Add to Cart" button.
- Style Enquiry Dialog & Button Style the enquiry button and dialog colors, font colors, as per your preference, or use your default theme settings. There is also an option provide to add your custom CSS.
- Quick Quote Creation For quote requests received, you can edit product quantities and price to generate custom quotes for customers
- Auto-Generate Quote PDF Once you create a quote, a Quote PDF is auto-generated. You can mail this document to the customer to close a sale
- Quote Resend Option A customer has the option to accept or reject a quote. Quotes that are not accepted can be edited and resent to the customer.