COMPATIBLE WITH MAGENTO® CE 2.0.X - 2.1.1
This fully customizable carousel enables you to create and automate visibility for responsive sliders /banners and place them anywhere on your store.
Creating and managing sliders and products carousels has never been easier. This is a good way to showcase the latest or hot products, it allows to feature amazing images/videos. You can create and set per page any number of responsive carousels and sliders and place them on your homepage or anywhere on your website. Create a promotion and forget about it, automate carousel and sliders visibility with a few clicks.
OWL sliders allows store owners to show custom buttons on sliders, set the slider as an image/video/other custom content, link the button or the entire banner to a desired page, enable auto sliding, automate visibility period for promotions and much more. OWL product carousels allows store owners to control frontend visibility of product price, compare option, add to cart button, enable carousel auto sliding and much more.
With this extension users are able to create two types of sliders:
Products Slider with the following products type:
Custom sliders with the following content:
HOW TO INSTALL EXTENSION
1. Before installing Responsive Banner SLIDER and OWL CAROUSEL Extension on a Magento 2 store please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions: 2.0.x-2.1.1 It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
2. Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
3. Access the root of your magento 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Backend --clear-static-content
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_OwlCarouselSlider --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
4. Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.
5. Woohoo, the extension is installed!