The StartUp Theme is Organic Themes' answer to WordPress multipurpose themes and page builders. The theme requires the free Organic Customizer Widgets plugin, which transforms the core WordPress Customizer into a page builder by utilizing custom widgets for a variety of content sections.
A Faster, Easier Page Builder
The StartUp Theme differs from other WordPress multipurpose themes and page builder solutions because it uses the core WordPress Customizer and native widget functionality — rather than a plethora of shortcodes or expensive and confusing page builders that create a foreign interface within WordPress. The lack of bulky proprietary code results in a much faster performing website which in turn benefits the SEO of your website.
Simple To Use
The learning curve for the StartUp Theme is virtually non-existent since you're working within a familiar WordPress interface — the Customizer. It's as simple as adding widgets to a page.
One Click Demo Import
StartUp is compatible with the One Click Demo Import plugin. So you can import all the content, widgets and customizer settings from any StartUp demo to use as a guide. After importing the content, your website will immediately appear exactly like the theme demo without any additional steps.
Custom widgets included with the theme can be used to create the following content sections:
- Hero – A full browser height section with featured text and a call to action.
- Blog – Display a section of blog posts from any category in a chosen layout.
- Content Slideshow – A full width slideshow of featured posts with background images.
- Feature List – A list of features with icons displayed in multiple column layouts.
- Portfolio – A section of posts displayed as portfolio images in a masonry layout.
- Subpage – Display any page content as a section within another page or use custom content.
- Team – A section of team members from a selected post category.
- Testimonials – A slideshow of testimonials from a selected category or custom post type.
- Profile (Groupable) – A personal profile with an image, bio and social media links.
- Pricing Table (Groupable) – A section of pricing tables with a featured list and link to purchase.
- Featured Content (Groupable) – Custom content that can be grouped together with other featured content widgets.