Thank you for choosing TweetDis!
TweetDis is a Wordpress plugin, that will display a floating "call-to-action" above any piece of text you choose. Furthermore, with the new plugin version, you can place any bit of information into NEW TWEET-BOXES!
And once you click on the text, the plugin will automatically create a tweet out of it as well as place the other piece of text into tweet-box. (In other words, TweetDis makes any piece of text "tweetable")
99% of people won't tweet anything, but the title of the post! Unless you MAKE THEM TWEET SOMETHING ELSE!
You should put "call-to-actions" in your article, if you think that a specific phrase deserves to be tweeted. Otherwise people will just pass by all your awesome ideas and quotes.
While WITHOUT TweetDis it's really a pain to tweet a certain phrase from your article. Do you really think anyone will go through the following 7 steps?
*Google Fonts are embeeded in ready-to-use tweet box styles.
Please Note: This plugin uses shortcodes to make phrases "tweetable". And it doesn't interfere with your regular social buttons.
Some more features:
- Define the resulting tweet - you can specify a default twitter account to be used in all the tweets as well as the preposition.
- Configure how the "tweetable" phrase looks - the plugin lets you pick the color of the phrase you want people to tweet, define if it should be underlined or not and pick the style of the underline.
- Pick from 5 different "call-to-action" designs - we have 5 designs of that floating "call-to-action" that should fit any blog design. But you can go even further and configure the colors, the size of the text and write your own call-to-action there.
- Place text into tweet-boxes - select one of the four awesome box styles and customize it as you wish.
- Use "call-to-action" and tweet-box at the same time! - highlight piece of text by "call-to-action" and place another phrase into tweet-box just in one article.
- Free updates - once you purchased TweetDis plugin, you will be able to upload new plugin version for free.
- Local and global settings - adjust general pop-up and tweet-box style or set each tweet quote via WordPress editor toolbar! Old and new functional buttons.
- Notifications - Whether you highlight more than 140 characters or you just forget to highlight any piece of text, TweetDis lets you know this in the alert messages.
- Custom design - select link and text color, set borders, adjust shadow options, choose low or upper case and many more using new local settings for tweet quotes.
- Custom link - promotion option is available! Just add your own link into each tweet-box or tweet-quote. Long and short URL style is integrated.
- "Tweetable" post/page title - create more tweet quotes to keep visitors attention to your post/page. Design post's/page's title as you wish!
TweetDis hints people to tweet certain phrases… and people can tweet them just in 2 clicks!
Thanks Graphic Burger for awesome mock-ups: http://graphicburger.com/